- Spring is a light-weight framework for the development of enterprise-ready applications.
- Spring can be used to configure declarative transaction management, remote access to your logic using RMI or web services, mailing facilities and various options in persisting your data to a database.
- Spring framework can be used in modular fashion, it allows to use in parts and leave the other components which is not required by the application.
- Transaction Management: Spring framework provides a generic abstraction layer for transaction management. This allowing the developer to add the pluggable transaction managers, and making it easy to demarcate transactions without dealing with low-level issues. Spring's transaction support is not tied to J2EE environments and it can be also used in container less environments.
- JDBC Exception Handling: The JDBC abstraction layer of the Spring offers a meaningful exception hierarchy, which simplifies the error handling strategy.
- Integration with Hibernate, JDO, and iBATIS: Spring provides best Integration services with Hibernate, JDO and iBATIS.
- AOP Framework: Spring is best AOP framework.
- MVC Framework: Spring comes with MVC web application framework, built on core Spring functionality. This framework is highly configurable via strategy interfaces, and accommodates multiple view technologies like JSP, Velocity, Tiles, iText, and POI. But other frameworks can be easily used instead of Spring MVC Framework.
Monday, May 18, 2009
1. Spring - Main Features
at May 18, 2009
Datasource creation using python script. Python Script was failing after creating Datasource. From UI Admin Console, if I try to activat...
Topics Create a sample SOAP Webservice using JAX-WS Deploy in Tomcat 7.0 Invoke WSDL Create Client Use Client to invoke Webservice ...
Dead-letter queues The dead-letter queue (or undelivered-message queue) is the queue to which messages are sent if they cannot be routed to...
File stores File stores use a file system to preserve operating information and to persist the objects that messaging engines need for reco...